1. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet, including in this site and its pages, infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law.
2. If you believe, in good faith, that any content used or displayed on or through our service and/or site, infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the content be removed, or access to it blocked.
3. The notice must include, at a minimum, the following information:
4. In addition and without derogation from the above, if you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice.
5. All notices, including counter-notices, must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see www.copyright.gov for more details.
6. DMCA notices and counter-notices regarding our service should be sent to our designated copyright agent at [email protected]’searth.com